Excerpts from published eBooks

Captain Disaster: The Dark Side of the Moon - 1 2 3
The Captain Disaster Collection - 1 2 3 4
The Mellow Hip of the Thing - 1 2 3
Captain Disaster: The Damaris Touch - 1 2
Outside, Inside - 1 2 3 4

Monday 21 November 2016

A Novel Prediction

Clever post title, huh?!  No?  Oh well...

Anyway, if I maintain my present speed (averaging 446 words per day), my novel should be finished around 21st April.  Giving time for disasters, technical issues, writers block, editing and last-minute panic, I'm relatively comfortable with saying that it should be out sometime between June and August 2017.  

I just thought I'd tell you, on the remote off-chance that you'r looking forward to reading it! :-D

So far I've only posted one extract from the novel... (still as yet untitled, although I'm slightly leaning towards "Army of Loners" as a working title).

No comments:

Post a Comment